[Skip to Content]
Stay on top of sales! Recent sales data now available for viewing on our website.
Return to Homepage

Contact Us

Who to contact about your Property Tax Bill?
Contact Us Online
Main Office Locations and Contact Information
DeLand Main Line (Homestead and other Exemptions)
123 W. Indiana Ave., Rm. 102, DeLand, FL. 32720
(386) 736-5901

Daytona Main Line
921 N. Nova Rd, Holly Hill, FL. 32117
(386) 254-4601

New Smyrna Main Line
124 N. Riverside Dr., New Smyrna Beach, FL. 32168
(386) 423-3315

Orange City Main Line
2742- A Enterprise Rd., Orange City, FL. 32763
(386) 775-5257

Phone Numbers and Email Contact
General Inquiries:
(386) 736-5901 or Email

(386) 822-5717 or Email

Agriculture Division:
(386) 775-5228 or Email

Condo/Timeshare Appraisal Division:
(386) 822-5721 or Email

Commercial Appraisal Division:
(386) 626-6586 or Email

Residential Appraisal Divisions:
1 - DeLand/Pierson/Lake Helen Area:
(386) 822-5722 or Email
2 - N. Daytona/Ormond Beach Area:
(386) 254-4623 or Email
3 - S. Daytona/Port Orange Area:
(386) 254-4630 or Email
4 - New Smyrna/Edgewater/Oak Hill Area:
(386) 423-3315 or Email
5 - Orange City/Deltona/DeBary Area:
(386) 775-5257 or Email

Deeds/GIS Division:
(386) 822-5720 or Email

Exemptions/Records Division:
(386) 736-5901 or Email

Exemption (Fraud) Compliance:
(386) 740-5181 or Email

Human Resources:
(386) 822-5724 or Email

Tangible Personal Property:
(386) 254-4621 or Email

Website Calls:
(386) 822-5718 or Email

Please email us your questions for a quick reply.

To better serve you, please try to include any available information that would help us to answer your request more quickly (parcel number, street address, owner name, etc.). Also please include your name and a phone number where we may reach you if more information is required.

Click here to email the Property Appraiser

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.