Who to contact about your Property Tax Bill?
The Property Appraiser:
- Determines property values and exemptions
- Maintains assessed owner(s) name, mailing address, site address, and legal description
- Mails Notice of Proposed Taxes in August, which includes values, and public hearing dates.
- Certifies tax roll and corrections to the Tax Collector
The Tax Collector:
- Prepares and mails tax notices (tax bills)
- Collects property tax payments based on certified rolls received from Property Appraiser and levying authorities
- Distributes revenue to levying authorities
Visit the Tax Collector's website for additional information or call 386-736-5938:
Contact Us Online
Main Office Locations and Contact Information
123 W. Indiana Ave., Rm. 102, DeLand, FL. 32720
921 N. Nova Rd, Holly Hill, FL. 32117
124 N. Riverside Dr., New Smyrna Beach, FL. 32168
2742- A Enterprise Rd., Orange City, FL. 32763
Phone Numbers and Email Contact
Please email us your questions for a quick reply.
To better serve you, please try to include any available information that would help us to answer your request more quickly (parcel number, street address, owner name, etc.). Also please include your name and a phone number where we may reach you if more information is required.
Click here to email the Property Appraiser
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.