This section of the website contains useful information about the Volusia County Property Appraiser and how to get in contact with us.
- ADA Notice : Property Appraiser's ADA Notice
- Agriculture Classification : Offical application and information about agriculture classifications.
- Appraisals : How the appraisal process works, appeals, and various code lookups.
- Contact Us : Phone and email contact information for VCPA offices and departments.
- Covid-19 Impact : Covid-19 Impact on property values.
- Frequently Asked Questions : Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Larry Bartlett : Brief introduction to the Volusia County Property Appraiser.
- Government Links : Links to city, county, and other related websites.
- Office Locations : VCPA office locations, maps, and directions.
- Maps : Property Appraiser's mapping application and map kiosk.
- Property Owners Bill of Rights : CS/HB 1159 section 70.002
- Sitemap : This page with links and descriptions for pages on this website.
- Tangible Property : Details on Tangible Personal Property and related forms.
- Website Tutorials : Upcoming training sessions, help documentation, and video turorials.
- Website Release Notes : Documentation on updates to this website.
Search for parcels, tangible property, sales, and more using forms and maps. View detailed parcel information and data exports available.
- Real Property : Dynamic parcel search by name, address, or alternate key. Select and view detailed parcel information, export to CSV, export to mailing list.
- Real Property - Classic : Dynamic parcel search by various fields. Select and view detailed parcel information, export to CSV, export to mailing list.
- Real Property - Advanced : Dynamic parcel search by select fields and ranges. Select and view detailed parcel information, export to CSV, export to mailing list.
- Personal Property Search : Search for personal property by various fields.
- Sales Search : Search for property sales by select fields and ranges.
- Map Search : View county parcel details on an interactive map.
Interactive tools to better assist the public.
- File Homestead Online : Use this online tool to file for homestead online.
- Estimate Your Taxes : A tax calculator for calculating your estimated taxes based on exemptions and portability.
- Understanding Your TRIM Notice : Mouseover areas to see a detailed popover with information about the TRIM notice.
- Online Address Change : Update your address online using this tool.
- Mortgage Letter : Generate a mortgage letter for your property.
- Mailing List Generator : Online tool to download a CSV of mailing addresses by city or zip code.
- Report Exemption Fraud : Help us ensure that only qualified homeowners receive this very important tax benefit.
Property Appraiser forms, databases, special assessments, annual budgets, and more. Forms on these pages require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click here to download pdf reader .
- Form Library : Address change, agricultural, exemption, tangible personal property, value adjustment board, and other miscellaneous forms.
- Database Download : Access database containing the working tax roll and prior years final tax roll.
- Historical Data : Historical data by year ranges available for download.
- Parcel ID System (PID) : How to interpret the Parcel ID.
- Special Assessments : Non Ad Valorem levies placed on properties.
- Annual Budget : Volusia County Property Appraiser annual budgets.
There are a number of exemptions provided for in state law that can lower your property's value and ultimately save you money in property taxes. Click on the links below to view important information and qualification requirements for each exemption category. If you need further information please contact our Records Department at (386) 736-5901.
- Homestead Exemption : $25,000 Homestead Exemption for legal Florida Residents primary residence where they reside.
- Senior Exemptions : Every person who is eligible for homestead exemption may be eligible for an additional homestead exemption under certain circumstances.
- Disability Exemptions : The disability exemption reduces the assessed value of your property by $500.
- Veteran Exemptions : Details on exemptions available for veterans.
- Widow/Widowers Exemption : The widow/widowers exemption reduces the assessed value of your property by $500.
- Granny Flat Exemption : An exemption for qualified owners providing living quarters for qualified relatives.
- Religious, Literary, Charitable, Education, others : Information and eligibility for Religious, Literary, Charitable, Education, and others.
- Conservation Exemption : Assessments and exemptions for conservation easements.
- Economic Development Exemption : Ad Valorem property tax exemptions can be granted to new and expanding businesses.
- Historical Exemption : Improvements from the restoration, renovation, or rehabilitation to historic properties.
- First Responder Exemption : Details on exemption available to first responders.